Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Having fun in Baguio

Tagal ko ng hindi nag-log in sa face book. I'm so excited on uploading pictures! And show my friends how am I doing here :) I'm so having fun. Lahat naman na ata tayo right? :)

Gonna share what happened on Consol night. This is the time freshmen get to see different organizations, fraternities, and sororities in UP baguio. What a great experience we had! Unforgettable and memorable!
Other events are yet to come. Acquaintance party and the most awaited Freshie Night!

Today was SET-UP's mass orientation but I wasn't able to come because I have to meet Ate Cris for follow-up. It's alright, mass orye was optional. Sayang lang free snacks. Lol
The bassist. I saw her and admired her after watching their band play on Consol night. I know her because of her bonnet :') I was taking stolen shots of her during their gig. Hmm :)

July 11. Math exam. 2nd anniversary namin ni Carl. Kaya dapat maperfect ang exam kasi inspired ;)
July 12. Psychology interpretation. Honestly, I'm a bit nervous. Malalaman ko na ang UPCAT grade ko. Ung roommate ko kahapon psych interpretation nya, ok na daw ung course nya at wag na lumipat. Nilagay ko sa psych test, I'm not satisfied with my course and I'll be shifting to Chem Eng in Diliman. Goodluck naman sa grade ko sa Math and Science nung UPCAT. Dun daw ma-be-base.
July 13. Set-up audition. Every Wednesdays and Sundays may drum lesson ako. Well nakakatuwa at isang great achievement ang makabuo ng isang kanta, playing drums! HAHAHA. Drums na lang para cool-er and hotter. LOLOLOL
July 15. HOME! <3

Ugh I gotta go. 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment